PILGRIM MOTHER APOSTOLATE
“Take this picture of the Blessed Mother and give it a place of honor in your home. Then your home will become a little shrine in which the picture of grace will mediate many graces, create a holy family atmosphere, and form holy family members.” -Father Joseph Kentenich
When Jesus saw his Mother and the disciple he loved standing near, he said to his Mother, “Woman, behold your son.” Then he said to the disciple, “Behold you Mother.” -John 19: 26-27.
Mother Thrice Admirable—MTA is the abbreviation for the title given to the Blessed Mother, the Mother Thrice Admirable, Queen, and Victress of Schoenstatt. She is Three Times Admirable as Mother of God, Mother of the Redeemer, and Mother of the Redeemed. In this picture of Our Lady, she brings Jesus, her Son and invites us to take his place, close to her.
Her picture is a picture of grace which is sent out from her shrine at Schoenstatt to bring graces and blessings of renewal, taking care of the needs of all those she encounters just as she did in the house of her cousin Elizabeth.
What is the Schoenstatt Rosary Campaign?
When Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth, her presence brought many blessings. Not only did Mary serve Elizabeth’s physical needs; she brought the Lord with her into Elizabeth’s house. She filled the atmosphere in the home with praises of God, prompted joy, inspired prophecy, and prepared the way for the miracle of Zacharia’s cure. (cf. Luke 1:39-80)
In like manner, Mary wants to carry Jesus into our homes, serve our needs, intercede for miracles in our lives. She knows that we cannot travel easily to the great pilgrimage places like Lourdes in France, Fatima in Portugal, Schoenstatt in Germany, etc. Therefore, her motherly concern for us and her devotion to Christ urge her to COME TO US. She wants to make our homes, rooms, and offices holy places, islands of grace, sanctuaries in the midst of the world. She wants to spread the Kingdom of God by bringing Christ anew to the world through us.
Thousands of people in over 80 countries around the globe have already welcomed the Pilgrim Mother Thrice Admirable of Schoenstatt into their homes. Groups are forming all over the United States. Now the Blessed Mother wants to come to our home. Are you ready to offer her shelter on her Journey of Love? Let us greet her and welcome her as Elizabeth did: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! And why is this granted to me, that the Mother of my Lord should come to me?” (Luke I: 42-43)
What is the History of the Schoenstatt Rosary Campaign?
In the Holy Year of 1950, John Pozzobon, a member of the Schoenstatt Movement in Santa Maria, Brazil, received a picture of the Mother Thrice Admirable. It was suggested to him that he take this MTA picture into the homes of many people. He accepted this holy task and mission. For 35 years John took the MTA on pilgrimage. He walked more than 85,000 miles and brought the picture of Our Lady of Schoenstatt to families, schools, prisons, hospitals, etc. He took the words of Father Kentenich (Founder of Schoenstatt) to heart by bringing the MTA to people so that from there she can distribute many graces.
Servant of God, Deacon John Pozzobon 1904-1985
Are you willing to GIVE Mother Mary a place of honor in your home or office once a Month?
How can you become part of this world-wide family?
TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Gather a group of people (usually 8-10) who are willing to commit themselves to welcoming Our Lady of Schoenstatt for at least once a month (can be longer). The framed picture of the Mother Thrice Admirable of Schoenstatt in the shape of the shrine travels from member to member during the course of the month.
- The members of the Rosary group gives the picture a place of honor in their homes or workplaces. They honor Mary by praying the rosary during the time of her visit (2-4 days a month, depending on the size of the group). They entrust their petitions to Mary’s care, experience her blessings, and thank her for her intercession.
- Each member is responsible for passing the picture on to the next person on the list. Every group has a coordinator to help ensure safe traveling for the pilgrimage of the MTA (Mother Thrice Admirable).
- If you minister to people in nursing homes, hospitals, prisons, schools, or to shut-ins, etc., you can obtain a picture for this purpose too.
She Works Miracles!
Many people have testified that Our Lady’s visit have brought:
- A deeper love for her and God
- Peace and strength to master difficulties.
- Material and spiritual blessings for themselves, family members, and friends.
- Genuine joy
- A greater sense of self-worth, acceptance, being loved, and forgiven.
- help in making decisions.
- Great longing to share her with others.
- Students find tremendous relief during exam time and a clearer direction for the academic field and vocation.
- Miracle of inner conversion, family unity, and returning to the Church.
If you would like to receive the Pilgrim MTA, please send us a request with your intentions. if you intend to take her picture to families and individuals, please send a list of names and addresses for our mailing list. if you intend to take her to hospitals, schools, etc., please mention it in your letter or mail.
A donation will help us continue our mission.
The National Coordinator, Schoenstatt Pilgrim Mother Apostolate No 1. Ayo Oluwo Estate, Ijokodo, G.P.O. Box 37085, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Phone: 08038832314 Email: email@example.com